INTENTIONAL WEALTH ADVISORS
About Our Practice
Who We Are
Intentional Wealth Advisors are among the finest of Michigan financial advisors. We provide all manner of services to our home state of Michigan and other U.S. states.
We will operate with the utmost care to provide all services with integrity, compassion, and clear and reliable communication.
We purposefully serve our clients
and address their personal financial goals by guiding them
through a complex and often emotional economic environment
using education and an intentional plan
that enables them to focus on what they value most.
What makes us different from other financial advising firms?
- Committed advisors who have intelligence, integrity, a true respect for people, and a passion for their vocation
- Team members who support each other, recognize each other’s strengths, and work together to best serve our clients
- A commitment to know our clients personally and support them in pursuing their life goals
- Thoughtful but standardized service so that no client is overlooked
- Dependable, quality service even when the market is fickle
- Immediate response to a client’s needs
- Dependence on word-of-mouth advertising from clients who want their loved ones to be treated as they are – with respect and compassion; no paid advertising, sales pitches, or mass marketing
- A variety of events for clients only (and their guests) that address their financial needs as well as their personal wellbeing
- An increase in communication when the market causes concern; small-group luncheons or coffee hours, emailed bulletins, newsletters, white papers, conference calls, and forums
- A true interest in people who have the same hopes and concerns that we do
- Weekly staff meetings that begin and end in prayer and an on-going list of clients who ask for our prayers
- LPL Financial Chairman’s Club since June 2015 (Top 6% of LPL’s ~14,000 advisors nationwide based on annual production)
- PEAK Practice of The Year 2009 (for “significantly enhanced” client service and “outstanding business growth”)
A Financial Plan Built Just for You
Our Founder and Staff
Brian Ursu, CFP®
LPL Registered Principal, Wealth Manager
Benjamin Beck, CFP®
MANAGING PARTNER / CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER
Client Services Manager
Director of Operations
We help clients with things like…
Financial Planning for Every Stage of Life
Personalized Online Tools to Support Your Goals
Investment Vehicles Appropriate for You
Socially Responsible Investing
Funding a College Education
Planning for Big Purchases
Long-term Health Care for You or Your Parents
Funding a Comfortable, Sustainable Retirement
Retirement Plans for Employers and Employees
Video: Regarding Retirement
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?
About Our Clients
We work with retirees, business owners, educators, engineers, doctors, plumbers, landscapers, people in sales and services, and other professionals too numerous to list. The sizes of the accounts vary widely, but in all honesty, everyone asks one (or two…or all three!) of these questions:
- Am I on the right track?
- Can I retire?
- Will I run out of money?
We sincerely think it our mission and an honor to help each of our clients make sound financial decisions, and so we work hard to earn and keep their trust.
- Have retired, are near retiring, or hope to retire someday.
- Have worked hard for their money and want to make it last while supporting their lifestyle and addressing emergencies as needed…with maybe a little left over for gifting.
- Need a little assurance from time to time that they’re on the right track.
- Want someone they can trust to make recommendations.
- Want an advisor who takes the time to understand their concerns and priorities.
- Could manage their own money, in many cases, but would rather spend their time and energy on people or passions.
- Want to have everything in its place for sake of their heirs.
- Seek our advice before, during, or after a major life event – purchasing a new home, loss of a spouse, retirement, business continuity planning, and estate planning among others.
Intentional Wealth Advisors, LLC
4110 Copper Ridge Dr #235
Traverse City, Michigan 49684-6723