Weekly Market Commentary
Each week we prepare an e-mailed newsletter to send to clients and non-clients who have expressed an interest. The Weekly Market Commentary contains timely information including a brief re-cap of market activity, perspectives or historical anecdotes, and updates on Intentional activities.
If you would like to receive the Weekly Market Commentary directly to your email address, please Contact Us.
This Month's Issues
Previous Three Months...
* These newsletters are prepared by PEAK.
* The Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500) is an unmanaged group of securities considered to be representative of the stock market in general.
* The DJ Global ex US is an unmanaged group of non-U.S. securities designed to reflect the performance of the global equity securities that have readily available prices.
* The 10-year Treasury Note represents debt owed by the United States Treasury to the public. Since the U.S. Government is seen as a risk-free borrower, investors use the 10-year Treasury Note as a benchmark for the long-term bond market.
* Gold represents the London afternoon gold price fix as reported by the London Bullion Market Association.
* The DJ Commodity Index is designed to be a highly liquid and diversified benchmark for the commodity futures market. The Index is composed of futures contracts on 19 physical commodities and was launched on July 14, 1998.
* The DJ Equity All REIT TR Index measures the total return performance of the equity subcategory of the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) industry as calculated by Dow Jones.
* Yahoo! Finance is the source for any reference to the performance of an index between two specific periods.
* Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
* Past performance does not guarantee future results.
* You cannot invest directly in an index.
* Consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
* To unsubscribe from the Intentional Weekly Market Commentary please reply to this e-mail with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.