Welcome to Intentional Wealth Advisors.
If you entered “financial planner” or “independent financial advisor” in your browser’s search box, likely you’re asking yourself one of these questions:
- Where do I start now that I’m getting a regular paycheck? There’s so much I don’t know about budgets, investing, insurance, and even paying for a car. Is there such a thing as “good” debt?
- When will work become optional? When can I retire? I’ve got a plan, but there are a lot of unknowns to consider – health, inflation, the economy…. Is there some way to test my plan against these what-ifs?
- Now that I’m retired, how can I make my money last? How do I best maintain the retirement I envisioned? I don’t want to run out of money and burden my family. And wouldn’t it be great if we could work together to make a difference in the world?
A good place to start in finding your answers is with an independent, certified financial planner or wealth advisor. You should look for one who:
- Listens first to understand your needs and concerns,
- Seeks to empower you to make sound financial decisions whatever your level of interest,
- Is independent and objective, able to recommend solutions best suited to your risk tolerance and time horizon,
- Can help you coordinate all the moving parts of a financial picture - tax planning, investing, estate planning, insurance, maybe business continuity, and charitable giving to name a few - all while staying focused on what truly matters in life, and finally
- Has the experience, support staff, and resources to answer your questions personally and quickly (all the more impressive if the firm was recognized as having exceptional client service).
Walk through our door at Intentional Wealth Advisors, and you’ll know you’re in the right place. The search is over.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
2018 LPL Outlook
... getting back to the traditional drivers that we’d expect to push the economy and markets forward.
Intentional Guided Planning
Whether you are just getting started with financial planning, already mid-career, or (nearly) retired, this informati...
Brian Ursu is now a local SmartVestor Pro.
"You have to be intentional," says Dave Ramsey. Learn more here.
Why Use an Advisor?
For clarity, focus, and support, use a financial advisor. Here are just eight of the ways he can help.